Ang kinabuhi ug mga huna huna nako... My life and my thoughts....

Friday, February 2, 2007

The King of the House of Love

After many months of contemplating and planning of starting my own blog, I finally did it and here is my initial attempt at blogging. This day would not have happened without the encouragement from some friends particularly Janet T., who had been prodding me to write about the various things we get to talk about during our periodic lunches when she is in town.
Anyway, first of all I would like to talk about the title of this post. I am NOT starting a blog on giving out tips on Love or on Love problems, though there might be times that I might write about that. The title is in fact a translation of my name (very cool name right?hehehe) which is Frederick (german for good king) Dela Casa (spanish meaning "of the house") Amores (love, which we all know). This first blog of mine is thus focussed on me and my interests (sounds like delusions of self importance?hehe).
Most of the people I met after I finished my university studies know me as RIK and those prior to that know me as Fred. I will write about that transition from Fred to Rik in another posts as that is whole story to itself.
And for those into Astrology (one of my areas of interest) am a Gemini (which explains my being talkative...) with Scorpio as an ascendant. Aside from the Sun, the moon and other planets, my other interest is also in fo od (baking, not just eating it) and photography (would love be work for FHM).
Now, before I wind up this historic first post, I would like to reiterate that my blog will be about stuff I am interested in or stuff I think might be of interest to friends.

No comments: